To our valued customers:
We hope that you are continuing to manage this challenging time in good health and staying socially distanced if you are able. Landmark Exteriors, Cedar-Life and Landmark Exteriors Home Care are open for business and here for all of your roofing, siding, gutters and home care needs. We are happy to report that our teams are operating at full capacity, and available to service your home maintenance or repair if you need us! To address any of your concerns about having us on your property and, of course, to keep our employees safe, we have instituted strict protocols in our office and on the road. These include:
• Establishing fixed crew teams - no intermingling between trucks
• Instructing the WHOLE CREW to stay home if just one crew member exhibits any signs of illness or comes in contact with an infected person
• Wiping down our Landmark trucks fully with virus-killing cleaners each morning
• Prohibiting service crews from entering our HQ buildings, as well as keeping office staff very spread out and away from the trucks, loading docks and equipment areas
• Instructing all our employees to maintain a 6-foot distance from our customers always, and from each other as much as possible
So, if you’re going outside for some fresh air and noticing that your fence, roof, gutters, siding or deck is looking a little worse for wear, call us at (203) 838-3838. We’ll deliver the same level of attention and professionalism you are accustomed to – just from a respectable and safe distance. An exterior home makeover or a spring repair might be just the pick-me-up you need right now.
We look forward to waving to you!
Scott Teed and all of us at Landmark Exteriors